Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jov's collection of fancams updated!

Jov's collection of priceless and high quality ( well atleast much higher than other fancams i've seen) have been updated! Atleast her youtube channel has been, right here.. kekeke.. still not so updated. 
Click here for here videos!

A little ranting ( don't mind me here ) : 
I don't know whats wrong with me these days, head's been swelling ( feels like it), eyes hurt, skin in really bad condition and i can't seem to do a single DAMN art! Just look at the recent leader's are and you'll know the situation i'm in. The amount of fancams from the concert is HUGE! And also the amount of introductions that i have to write for each performance well is driving me crazy too. I can't seem to write a proper introductions for these past few days.

My mind wants to compile all the fancams together, so that i can get to watch them anytime i want, but there's just too many. My will wants to do it, but my body and mind is not really in the right state now. Like leader likes to say it : " Ah this is driving me crazy!" Great, now i can't come up with things to rant abt.. this is really getting silly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog