Friday, February 12, 2010

Spazzing over saengi's new hair!!!

OMO! i think i'm gonna
1) faint
2) get my heart fluttering
3) go crazy
4) thinking abt saengie for atleast a week

all because of saengie's new hair at the press conference today!! Take a look at the following photos from the press conference at Bangkok today. 
Source:  http://ss501ufo.blogspot.com/




 
Credit group picture: eeyore.pink click on pics to enlarge.

More and more photos from the press conference are pouring in! Take a look at them here ( and also for more updates.) I'm not gonna post the photos here,cause i'm not to familiar with proper crediting issues. 

OMO! Look at saengi's hair!! That curly hair looks like it been taken off maknea in a love like this performance. Anyway, i really love his hair!!! I've been kinda saengie biased, but now i'm even more! I wanna scream >_<
Oh saegie, YOU are the ONLY man in the world who can make my heart flutter like mad right now.
If only i screamed and you can hear me now. Love you saengie! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog