Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rushing?


Am i rushing too much?

The enrollment deadline for my school is 16 march, and its 8 march today and i am already fussing over the financial schemes and payment, i’ve even called the school to ask abt printing services there.( Glad that they do provide it, i need to get a new laptop too, i think my dad will explode if i tell him abt the prices.)
I guess its because of all the news i’m hearing from my friends, cos their all done with their’s. I want to get this over with as soon as possible, but am i rushing a little too much? I already have all the necessary documents with me, all ready. But.. But.. sigh.. 2 sides of my brain is now arguing amongst each other. *speechless*

Onsite enrolment is 11 and 12 march 
Laptop fair for students is 8-16 march.
Pre-orinetation camp : 8 april
Orientation camp: 12-14 april.
( The information on the camp is so little.. don wanna go :( )
I resolve to be invisible in the upcoming school life. You wouldn’t even know i existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog