Sunday, January 3, 2010

crazy idea... (SS501 boys related)

Just had this idea to do a "rebirth" album fan art.. sounds crazy.. well i don't really know.. (my head keeps popping out the word crazy... =.=)

will be doing all 5 boy's poses.. i try to put them together into a poster or something, a little cutting and pasting here and there. 

And also will be finishing one of kyu jong's poses in one of the clothing that he modelled for.

all this will be done after making a batch of new year cookies. XP

*if u have any request please e-mail me with the pic at hamshuhui@hotmail.com. I will try my best to finish up the drawing. * 

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog