Monday, January 4, 2010

finally finished drawings.. ( taking my break..)

These 2 drawings were well, left unfinished for a long time. After i took a break from drawing clockworks, i kinda forgot abt these. Its is only until this morning that i found them in my folders.. =.= So i finally finished them today, and did abit of random drawings here and there.

 
i switched the writings on the original jacket to SS501, but i think it turned out to be upside down =.=( after all, kyu belongs in SS501) And the angle of the face seem so weird..



In case anyone is wondering.. thats not me on the computer in the drawing. Its actually my annoying brother playing noisy computer games. I drew this just to annoy him back XP

I'm off to take my break now. Enjoy yr day ^^ to anyone who visits and reads this blog.
Thank you for taking the time to take a look at my blog. ( please do leave a comment to let me know that u have been here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog