Sunday, January 10, 2010

red day project done and submitted. ^^

It seemed so fast since i started working on this project, finding pictures, and drawing them. I must say the hardest one is the group photo, due to the relation of each of the character in the picture, i find it a challenge to link them together and make them fit in.

That took me 3 days to finish, but i was worth it ^^ though when i finally finished drawing it, it looked awkward. I somehow wish i have more for them (SS501) but all i'm good at is drawing their portrait, i really have not much clue how i can do better for them. SIGH~

Hope they will appreciate it and love this little token i have for them. A trip to their forum and found out that i was on the confirmed list of the fanart submission group! WOO HOO!!! Thats really good news for me ^^

ok for now i will be posting my "entry" of fanart for the red day project :





This wallpaper was done a long time ago, but i decided to send this to them anywa >_>
This too me three days to finish and it kinda look.. well not to my expectations..
 




drew this 2 today. Hope they will like it >_<

jung min looks like a gir>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog