Thursday, February 25, 2010

My after art shop frenzy.

I've been visiting the art shop ( art friend ) my artistic friend recently,( she took up an animation course), because she has accumulated a long list of items to buy. We had to separate it into 2 trips. 

That shop ( to me..) is so awesome, u just can't finishing walking around the store in just one day! We went off very late, we were tired, but our creative juices have been ENERGIZED! I spent the rest of night listening to music high with my fellow tripleS at the forum and also drawing. I bought a sketching pencil, its kinda thick and its hard to determine what grade it was. But my fingers feel like sketching whenever i touched it, so its kinda dangerous to have around. Ke Ke Ke.. 

So i drew the night away, and stopped because i just realized i've run out of paper and ideas too T^T ( sadly.. ) Jov spent that night with me chatting on the chat site, and said" " Since you've run out of paper, i think its a sign that u should stop. "  Ha Ha.. indeed i should stop because it was 4 in the morning when she said that!! Thanks jov for keeping me company that night :) 



So after spending hours, refining those rough sketches of mine, here are some of my creations. Both design and work owned by me. ( Because i have a couple of drawing that were taken out from the web, i just simply put them on paper thats all. ) Its great to have my own art coming out once in a while :) My cell phone's camera been having some problems, so these are taken with my webcam and edited in picasa to tune them to atleast a visible piece of work.


Got this idea after reading a comic.. i love how it was posed.


Name: Lupin in the sky 
 Kara's Lupin has been really popular these days, i can't help but have this image in my head whenever i hear the word " Lupin " This is the first time i tried drawing a background for my art.  Hmm.. i wonder if u can see the clouds behind?


Name: sky prisoner 
This is another cloud based drawing, it's kinda linked to the " Lupin in the sky " Cos this was drawn right after finishing "Lupin in the sky" 

 Name: Out shopping. 
i know the background is missing. I got this idea after seeing Gel's photo on facebook. Aw..come on, i'm  not one who's into background drawing.  
























Hee hee.. hope you've enjoyed these art works that were put up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog