Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rantings 23/02/2010 THIS DAMNED WORLD IS UNFAIR!

Great, its the day before kyu's birthday and i'm in a seriously bad mood. I'll start ranting now, my mouth will not do anything but rather my hands are gonna do the work and my head doing all the cursing and swearing. T
 

UNFAIR!!! : 
The situation : i've send in my application, like abt 2 months ago. And there's no calling from then fine! So.. i've been patiently waiting for a call from the job agency. Then my friend called and told me she got a job from the agency, and she assumed that i have a job since i've send in my job resume long ago. 

DAMN! So what if i'm from RP?! I hate my school, i don't like it as much as you do! DAMN! I"M SO UNLUCKY TO BE IN THAT SCHOOL, SO DAMN UNLUCKY TO END UP JOBLESS, AND EVEN MORE DAMNED THING IS, I AM ME! ITS SO DAMNED TO BE ME!  So what if she asked if i know her, and i said yes? I didn't think it would make a difference! And i thought it was yr mum who was pressing you to work, no! It was you yrself! U couldn't stand slacking for 1 whole month! You couldn't stand not having money! All u think abt is money isn't it?! 


I know yr lucky, but you don't have to brag abt it! I know, yr gonna strike 4D and all.. why am i always the one to lose out anyway?! This is so FREAKING DAMNED!






No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog