Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dreams and SS501

I was in a car, with my brother parked at some stadium i suppose. I think i was stalking SS501 ( stalking? yea.. like that would ever happen..) because not long after that i saw SS501 walking out of some place, then i rushed out of the car. Surprisingly i was holding a bag. And when SS501 walked pass, i automatically handed over the keychains in the bag. Then i saw the keychains that i gave to them, its the one that i was buying for everyone! I was rushing to find the right keychain for the right members. Leader was walking first, followed by kyu, young saeng, jungmin then maknea following behind. I can’t remember much abt leader, he just walked pass and grab the keychain that i held out. Kyu smiled after taking it, but for young saeng.. it felt that everything was in slow motion/time has stopped. Because i remember clearly that after handing young saeng the keychain, he smile shyly, with a little bow at me and said : “kamshamida” and walked off. I stood there staring at young saeng and when i was back to reality… kyu, jungmin and maknea was gone!! T^T I bet jungmin would be mad at me for giving leader, kyu and young saeng the keychains and none to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog