Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I can't believe someone who makes only enough to make ends meet is stuck in the most expensive and lousiest school in singapore.


*puts wasteland on repeat on music player*

Can i kill myself now.. my dad only makes enough for my family’s needs, and the cost of my school fees is so expensive. I used to go through my secondary school days without worrying because i have the financial assistance from the government because they paid for most of it.
Now going into college/high school/polytechnic, even with goverment subsidies, i still have to pay $2000+++++ every year! My dad doesn’t even earn half of that amount?! I somehow wished i did not end up here, then my family wouldn’t be in this mess. :(

Update: Friend called, told me that i should go tell the guy at the IT show to give me laptop fast, because i’ll be paying the installment soon. And since she’s in a different school, she’s got this financial asssistance scheme that allows her to take her laptop now, and pay after she graduate. She said: i’ve not paid a cent yet and i can get my laptop now. YOU? You’re paying installments next month! Why is that u have to wait too?”
She asked me to talk to the guy abt it, but what can i say? I’m already so down because of this stupid school, what can i say? She got a little frustrated and ask me to hand over the contact numbers. She says she’s gonna talk to them and get me a laptop as soon as possible.

Sometimes i feel i really own her a favor for doing such things for me.. i’m not good with confronting ppl. I’m so lucky that i have her, without her, many things could not be done. My teacher once said this abt us : Shu has half of the answers and u have the other half. Put them together and you’ve got the complete answer.

How i wish its was like that now :(
Wrote this on my tumblr

I may post Kpop crap ( to some of you here) but i have feelings too.. i created this blog is for the sake of gathering my internet treasures in one website. A website owned by me which is familiar by me. Documenting my life one post by one post. I really wanna scold the school right now but too bad i've joined my school's facebook group. 
GOD DAMN! I HATE MY SCHOOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog