Monday, March 29, 2010


Update on this week's schedule.
29 mar monday : 7-11pm
30 mar tuesday: WAS free.. until my eatery called me asking me to work the 7-11pm shift. Oh well.. just as well make some extra money in case school starts and i don’t get to work anymore.
31 mar Wednesday:  6:30-10:30 ( yea! no closing to be done!! XD )
1 april Thursday: FREE!!! ( possibly going out with my friends )
2 april Friday: FREE again!!! XD
3 april Saturday: 5:30-9:30 ( Wee! going home early XD )
4 april Sunday: FREE!!!!
Hmm.. so many of the days free.. i’m starting to think i missed out something… may need to double check. Unless… i’ve already failed my server’s test and they decided to cut me some slack?! \OAO/ no!!! OMO!!! >_< *runs in corner and cries…* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog