Thursday, April 1, 2010

leader's april fool's message

Hyun Joong, “.......................................”


2010-04-01 12:32:08 AM



On Wednesday...I will go to Spain to study abroad

Because there are a lot of headache things, I will return once I straighten my thoughts

501 album must be released, however we didn’t even recorded any songs and no songs are out yet ..It is a headache situation

May 1st album... I think we won’t be able to keep this promise.. Sorry

Don’t be too taken aback by this choice of mine, always believe in my choice, like how you’ve done till now

Give me your support.. I am sincere. I will not regret my choice ...Please believe me

Writing the last message in this homepage............



Sincerely,

HyunJoong



Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


To Young Saeng, he replied: was surprised..got tricked.. wow daebak............uing?! hhh, got tricked in the morning ne.....merong (expression; unsatisfied)



To Hyun Joong, he replied: Ahjussi (older uncle), Too late Too late kkk... If so, I'd have gone to bullfight in Spain as well hh

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog