Thursday, January 28, 2010

FT island driving singaporeans crazy, including me

Their fanmeeting at IMM in singapore has driven singaporeans crazy. Well me too, i've been listening to radio today and it turns out that the Fan meeting that they're holding needed tickets to get in! OMG! And the tickets were sold out way before they arrived.

This made me really surprised : FT island deputed in 2007! 2007?! OMO! They're so young! ( when compared to SS501) and yet they are so famous here in singapore?! Thats ridiculous. Oh well, whatever it is, every time they mention Ft island on radio, it kinda makes me go crazy.

Lol, i know, it feels like knowing that Kpop stars are coming to singapore just makes me so excited, i wanna scream! >_< There was one time when i was watching the new year countdown party on TV, i kept saying. " i rather watch the korean or japan's countdown."

I may be singaporean, and chinese, i somehow feel that a part of me is korean. Instead of listening to CNY songs, i'm listening to korean songs. Listening to CNY songs just makes me sick. Somehow i would rather spend money going to SS501's concert than any other concert, and i know more songs in korean than in any other languages. And for the fact that i can't live without a day of korean song,and listening to the language, i guess atleast 10% of myself is confirmed a KPOP fan. ^^

Don't say i didn't warn you, KPOP is taking over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog