Monday, January 25, 2010

a little update on project rebirth. ( yes~! its 3/5 through! )

this could be the longest that i've been working on. This took me a whole week to finish. But my stupid handphone camera made it look so bad. Tell u the truth, it looks better on my paper.
sorry, please endure with the quality lacknes in the mean time. I'm so going to get a scanner!After i get it, i'm gonna reupload all the other fanart, hopefully with improved quality.

I think i'm gonna start working on leader's now. Hopefully it'll turn out good. Everytime i see jungmin's basic sketch.. well you can say i don't really wanna work on it so soon yet. 

In the mean time, please do take a look at this and other fanart too, and leave a comment if u would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog