Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FT island's i hope makes me wanna move!


credits :TwirlyBox ( video uploader)
yup, i accidentally had this song on repeat and since i was lazy to switch it back to random mode, it kept playing and playing. Well, at first i listened to it as a song to entertain me while i sweep up the living room floor. But somehow the song made me wanna do more housework! ( i don't know if this will offend any FT island fans) But it kept going for 2 hours straight of housework which included wiping the windows, washing my fan, and moping the living room floor.
I haven't listened to other songs yet, until then, i don't consider myself as a fan of them. Their arrival has made a huge craze here in singapore, with Fan meetings at IMM, thats gonna be crazy, and with their concert coming to singapore.

Yup singapore's gonna go FT island (five treasures island) crazy. If only SS501 came to singapore, i bet there would be a bigger craze. XD Nonetheless..

WOW what a song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

definition of SS501.


SS501 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A Korean boy band with really cute guys like : Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Loved by their fans: Triple S.
I♥ SS501! They are so hot and they actually sing well!

Search This Blog